Sunday, March 26, 2006

Long...Long...time...

Hey everybody!!! ^^ I'm back!!! i havent posted anything in this blog for a very long time... i think it's been more than a year!!! wow!!! and you know what? i've even forgotten the password and my username already.... hahaha.... luckily i found it... so i can continue to use this blog...

Anyway... if you wondering wots bring me back to this blog... it's because of a new friend that i met at church... he inspired me to write wot i think... to share my thoughts with ppl... and actually i enjoyed sharing my thoughts with ppl, esp. when i get feedback.... but sumtimes... it's juz hard to get started... u know wot i mean? when u have lots of ideas to write... but dunno where to start... and another thing, is the language... english is my 2nd language, and sumtimes it's hard to write a certain thing in english.... so, sorry ppl if i write in indonesian sumtimes and u cant understand it... ^^

hmm... i think... thats all for now... and hopefully, i'll send my next posting soon.... ^^ cya!!!!

No comments: