Friday, December 17, 2004

i'M hOmE!!!! ^^

hey everybody!!!! tell u what?! i'm home!!! i mean, im in jakarta rite now....
in the "warnet" or internet cafe.... they are the same.... ^^
it feels sooo weird to be home after for almost a year haven't been home at all....
it's sad to leave australia, but it also makes me happy to be home.. that's why there's a phrase "There's no place like home..."
at first it's a bit hard to adapt... everything feels so different.... i miss my australian friends heaps.... and... i really feel that my english is improving... different from my friends.... i still remember that oneday, taryn ever told me that i'll recognise my australian accent when i go home... and it's true... sooo true... ^^
anyway, don't have much time here.... one thing that i miss from australia beside my friends is the internet access... so fast and i can get it easily.... not like here... soooooo hard... but anyway... eveything that makes it different makes it special... ^^

No comments: