Monday, March 09, 2009

simple things about life

Hey, i'm back...
Juz wanna share my stories, what I did today...
Didn't do much today, as usual, slept late and woke up late...
I went to drop my bf to the station and then saw my girlfriend afterwards...
Havent seen her for couple of weeks, got a lot to update each other with :p

Hmm... can't really remember what I was inspired with from our conversation, but it got me wanting to post up something tonite...
As usual, my posting is never to far from talking bout life...
Lately, I've been frustrated with my everyday life....
I don't know what causes it, but lately I have no energy and motivation to do stuffs... even to get out of bed... so don't expect me to be cheerful at work... I'm far from it!
Which annoys me sometimes, coz I know I used to be the opposite... I can be full of energy and even motivate others... and I really hate to be so grumpy all the time... all the things that I do feels always wrong... and I really wanna get out of this...

Anyway, the thing I was inspired to write on this blog is that the fact that in life... even though sometimes life seems too hard to live, it's not all bad...
It's like when a mother gets so upset and annoyed by her children, at the same time, the children give her strength to keep going and move on... give her joy and make her to be able to smile and laugh again...
It's like when a girl disappointed by her friends... got backstabbed by people she trusts... there's a guy who always stand by her side... makes her smile and wipe her tears away...
This thing about life that makes me can't give up to live...
It's so misterious sometimes... when u wanna give up and thought that u can't even move another one more step, there's always something (even a very little tiny simple thing) that give u that sparks to ur life, so ur fire never stops burning... and before you knew it, another day has passed and you are ready to go to bed and another day is waiting for you...

So for whoever you are... thanks for reading this post... and i pray for you so u'll have the hope, that "something" which gives u spark and keeps u going...
Tell u what, sometimes u don't realise what that is, or who that is, but there's always something or someone... coz i know, deep down we always need someone else, or something else, to be complete.

-THE END-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes.. All we need is faith.. Have faith that tomorrow is a new day.. And faith that God will always find us a way.. And will give us strength to keep fighting and make the most of our lives.. :)
Thanks for your post ya Nov.. Inspiring, as always.. :)