Tuesday, June 20, 2006

exam is over...

FINALLY!!!! the exams are over!!! it's been like the longest 3 weeks in my life!!! >_<
but it's all over now.. ^_^

i had my last exam yesterday.... the 19th of june, ended @12.30...
it was a perfect day to celebrate...
my last exam was my fav subject (maths) and i felt losta pressure on me coz i wanna do well...
i was so stressed.... but when it's all done, i felt so relieved..
since it was a BEAUTIFUL day, i didn't go home after the exam... i had lunch in the city...
then walk around by myself.. then i get bored... i rang my friend... then... suddenly by 4pm we've been on the train to brighton!!! I was so excited.... couldn't help not to smile or grin... :p

Once we arrived, we went straight to the beach and took lotsa photos...
As i mentioned before... it was a beautiful day... it was so perfect for walking along the beach...
Sunny (actually, the sun was started to set when we arrived), clear blue sky (absolutely no clouds!-can u believe it?! rarely happen in melb!!), mild cool wind.... i really wouldnt forget how i felt at that time!!! i feel FREE!!! juz free.... feels like nothing can worry me... so peaceful...
And it's not the end... after the sun set, the sky turn dark in instant... and i can see STARS!!!
If u wondering why im so happy bout that.... it's becoz i cant always see stars in the city sky.... it's always too bright or too cloudy.... but last nite... the sky was so clear that i almost able to see the whole Milky way!!! such a wonderful experience.... juz being there... looking at those beauty... reminded me to the Creator... so creative... so artistic.... ^_^

Anyway, I think it was the best day i have ever had in Melbourne....

PS: for my friend, thanks for being there and be able to share the happiness wif me ^^

No comments: