Thursday, September 27, 2007

love = sacrifice??

"sometimes we need to sacrifice for someone we love.. but sometimes it's really hard to do..."

I copied the quote above from my friend's friendster...
I think it's soooo true!!

Yesterday, i've juz been faced to a reality....
I've known the theory very well... Love is a verb, it's an act...
Love is patient, love is unselfish, love is kind, love is blah blah blah...
I knew all that...
But!! i've never been really TO LOVE someone fully...
I've juz realised that... i've always loved my self more than anyone else, even God...
it is very very selfish and selfish isn't love...

Love is unselfish... unselfish means sumtimes we need to prepare to make sacrifices willingly... out of love... with no expectations... it means to put somebody else's interest before ours...
Again!! I knew all that.. but as what my friend said, it's not easy to do...
and that what makes to love is hard to do... and that's also what makes love is so precious and divine...

Sometimes, we want to love, but dont want to make any sacrifices...
keep putting ourselves as number 1...
But, yesterday, i was faced to choices... to choose, whether to make sacrifices to someone i love, to the One i love...
It came to me... that even God, shows His love by making sacrifice... the biggest sacrifice i've ever received... His own the only son... His own life... that is how much He loves me... that's how much He loves all of us... including YOU!!

No comments: