Friday, June 05, 2009

who's gonna come to after you?

I think I haven't been writing for a while.... I mean I wrote something here.... but not like I used to... somehow, since what's happened last year, I became a different person....

Anyway, there's one thing I wanna write about, after watching a movie called "Passenger"...
At first, I thought it was either an action or a horror movie, but it turned out to be something a bit mysterious and dramatic as well...
I'm not gonna tell you what it's about, but one thing that stuck in my mind after watching that movie is...
Ok, I'm gonna tell u juz a bit of the movie so you would understand what I'm talking about.... There was a plane crashed and none of the passengers survived.... Some of them didn't realise that they are dead and they try to live their life as normal... until they got "picked-up" by the souls of their love ones who have passed away before them... For example, there's a girl whom her parents who died when she was 6, came to get her "home".... and there's a guy, whom his grandpa and his dog, came to take him "home" as well....

It's just, after watching it, my mind started to wonder.... who's gonna come after me when I die? Especially when I die first... that's mean no one will come and I'll be lost???
Stupid thinking, I know... but I couldn't help it... till all of a sudden, I remember...
I know someone will come... at least, there will be one person... if you know me, you know who I'm talking about.... Yep... I was reminded, that Jesus will be there... He'll walk me home.... and suddenly I'm in peace... :)

Hahaha... I know it's such a silly thought... but won't you feel good when at last you can be certain of it?? When at the end, when the time comes, you'll know who you're expecting to see.... you know you don't have to be afraid and you know that you have a good reason to be peaceful??

No comments: