Thursday, June 25, 2009

rainbow

Hey, I've got a question... When is the last time you saw a rainbow??
I'd proudly answer that question by saying, "This afternoon!!"...

Yep... today, I saw a rainbow.. After dropping my boss off, I looked up, and it was there!
I was trapped in a traffic, but it was worth it... I even had a time to glance back and saw the person in the car behind me was looking up and smiling that he can see the rainbow... :)

Yea... I haven't been enjoying the sky for quite a long time... I used to like to look up and amazed by what I found... sometimes it'll be a dark grey colour with many different shades.... or it can be reddish colour during sunset... or it can be pitch dark decorated by sparkling of the stars... The sky almost never look the same each day... I've always amazed by the creativity of the Creator... What a great Artist... :)

No comments: