Tuesday, June 12, 2007

congratulation or book cover??

hmmm... if u read the title of this posting, u might think, "what's the relationship between congratulation and a book cover??".... actually, there are some topics that i'd like to write on tonite... but i wasn't sure which one i should write... so, i guess, i'll juz write both... hahaha... ^0^

The first topic.. "CONGRATULATION"...
I've been wanting to write this topic since this morning... i thought of it when i had my shower (as usual... hehehe :p)...
Suddenly, i was reminded to my friend when i was in junior high.... i still remember boldly the day when she told me that she has been dating a senior at school... well, this friend of mine was a close friend of mine when we were in the 1st grade, but afterwards, we grew apart... anyway, when i heard about the news, i didnt congratulate her... and guess what she said?? she asked me why i didnt congratulate her, so i did (juz becoz she asked me to.. lol)...

Well, i have some reasons for my act... firstly, i've met that senior once... and honestly, i didn't really like him... i mean, i dont think he can be a good boyfriend for my friend... they only knew each other for a very short time, and suddenly she told me they are dating already... so i thought that guy wasnt really wise... that's the first minus from me... the second reason, i didnt congratulate her is simply juz becoz i think there's nothing to be congratulate... as simple as that!
You might think, "are u blind, nov?? your friend found someone to love, it needs a congratulation.."... Honestly, i dont agree.. for me, i dont want to take back my words when they split up (which unfortunately, they were....)... There's no way i'm gonna congratulate them before their marriage..!! Sounds too serious, huh? hahaha... well, if u understand my reason, hopefully u'll understand my act...

For me, when two people are started dating or courtship, or whateva u wanna call it... there's nothing to be congratulate for, except for their courage to start to another stage of life... that's how i see it... to start dating doesnt mean they are going to live happily ever after... to start dating means they are brave enough to take more responsibilities in life... brave enough to learn to live more selflessly... the only thing i'll be congratulate for is their bravery to take the decision and be ready for all what lies on the way...

hmm... it's been a pretty long posting... so i guess i'll keep the "book cover" topic for next time then... ^_^

No comments: