Monday, June 11, 2007

a 'perfect' day...

Today, i learned that how my life's gonna be depends on my decision how i'm going to live it...
hmmm... what a long sentence... let me break it down and make it simpler...
what i'm trying to say is... that how my life is going to be... whether it's going to be good or bad.... it doesnt depend on my circumtances... it is completely depend on my decision...

For example...
Everyone who knows me well enough knew that i often have a negative thinking out of everything... (an attitude that i've been working on to change)... i can always complaining about anything... but... today, i'm tired of all that.... i've decided that today is going to be a good day... i have decided, nothing is going to erase the joy in my heart... i've decided that i'll be happy today... and guess what?! i did!!! i was happy... and i'm still happy... :) (doesnt mean i'm not worry bout my exam tmrw)...

This morning, i woke up as planned... but i left home a bit later that what i planned.... but it's ok, i told myself... then, once i was out of the apartment, the tram arrived... what a good timing... but then i missed the 2nd tram... i have 2 choices.. to let tram ruin my mood, or to be happy to walk... look at the bright side, at least i had a chance to exercise... :) then, i studied in library... found a good spot... had a good lunch... got a block of chocolate from my friend who stopped by... then when i went home, the rain fall juz after i got on the tram... and guess what?! juz before i got off the tram, the rain stopped!! I would say, it's a "perfect" day for me!! :) coz i've chosen to make it "perfect"...

well, enough of the story... i'd better start studying for tmrw... and make another "perfect" day... :)

No comments: