Thursday, June 28, 2007

the old me? real me?

it's cloudy and raining outside... today's weather isn't my favourite...
btw, i really wanna write sumfin down, but i dont really have a particular topic to write about, so i guess i'll juz write whateva i wanna write.. lol ^0^

yeah, so, i've talked about the weather...
it's so windy today... i was planning to go out for lunch with my friend this afternoon, then i changed my mind... i thought, "nar, the weather is too rough, i'll juz stay at home today.."
hahaha... so i cancelled the lunch...

talking about the weather, my mood isn't too far from the weather...
i kindda mellow today.... started to go back to the old me... which i dont really like... :(
have tried so hard.... i've changed a bit, then, everything that i've been trying so hard for, juz changed back in a split of second by chance!! (well, not exactly by chance..)

sebel deh klo lagi kayak gini... smuanya bisa aja keliatan negativenya di mata gw... :(
even yg seharusnya positive pun, jadi negative... what's wrong with me???
kayaknya gw bener2 need a break... gw bener2 butuh wkt buat gw sendiri...
bener2 sendiri...
ga kebayang, gimana ada org yg tiap hari sibuk... gw baru keluar rumah berturut2 5 hari aja, dah kayak gini... ini juga cuma buat sementara... klo ada org yg harus live like this, gw bener2 ga kebayang how can that person live?! how can that person has a life?!
anyway... it's juz me yg lagi melo.... hahhaa... sudah lah, i'd better have some rest...
dah kebanyakan makan juga neh hari ini... not good... :( need some exercise... hehehe :p
nite everyone... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mau jadi the "old" you, or the "new" you, or whatever is that... just be ur self