Thursday, May 17, 2007

chat with old friends...

This morning, i woke up at 4am, and was really hungry!! LoL...
then i made myself a breakie and went online... my friend (Spence) was online... he's in Perth, and it's around 1am over there... he said he couldn't sleep and i havent been in touch with him for ages... so we caught up, and he told me everything about himself... he's started uni again and has changed his course to electrical engineering n computer science (the course that i thought he shud be doing)... he's so into stars and galaxies stuffs... and suddenly he told me about all that... about nebulae, about black hole, about a birth of a star, about betelgeuse, and much more... i've always been so happy to listen to him.... coz he can explain things very clearly and never get annoyed when i asked lots of questions.... it's all started with, "hey, can u imagine the amount of sand on the whole world?? times it with 4, and that's how many stars there are in the sky".... amazing isnt it?? and i started to think about God's wonders... juz so amaze... and all of a sudden, i've started to talk about God to him... he's juz a typical oz who doesnt believe in God.. but what i like from him is that he doesnt mind me talking bout God and will listen to what i said... even tho he always argue.. lol... (gee, miss him so much!!)
He told me one thing.... he's always happy to talk to me sumhow.... coz even tho i dont agree with him, i'll listen to him and try to understand his point... hmmm... guess that's why i like to talk to him too... everybody's like to be listened... ^_^

Then, this afternoon, i was so desperate for a company.... then i msg my friend in Perth... we often talk to each other esp. the time before exams.... LoL... her name is Irene... she's such a smart-hard working gal, who always put her standard high... (i guess she doesnt realise it)... she often pushed her self more than everyone else, that's why i didnt surprise when i found out that she got the golden key and top student awards... she simply deserves it!
And as usual, when it come to exam preparation time, she's started to get paranoid about her marks... and sumhow she often find peace of mind and encouragement from my words... (who am i that she takes my words seriously?!)... She's a smart gal, and she knew what to do... she juz need an encouragement and sumone to tell her that she's been too hard to her self... she has done her best and what she really needs now is to relax a bit...
When i told her all that, sumfin hit me on the head... they are all the encouragements that i needed... deep down in my heart, i knew what to do... and by helping her, i'm helping myself... it's amazing how things work out this way.... :p

now, i understand better the quote about friends are angels who God send for us...
Friends are like stars... they're might not always seen, but they're always there....
and a good friend is sumone who can sing the song in your heart, when u forget the how to sing...
Dear all my friends, i juz want u to know that it's a privilege for me to have u as my friends... tq vry much.... ^0^

No comments: