Monday, May 21, 2007

not sure...

i'm not too sure what to write here...
it's 1.40am at the moment.... and i've juz come back from Jacklyn's place for Eva's bday celebration.... she's 20 now... ^^ (welcome to the club va.. :p)
I didnt talk much... didnt do much.. didnt interact much wif the others.... felt abit awkward... but it was ok... i can still manage... ^^ plus, i can see their effort to talk to me... but still.... i often felt i'm juz an outsider who's at the wrong place with the wrong ppl... maybe it's juz my negative thinking as some might say.... but it has always been in my mind, it's in my blood... it's not gonna be easy to erase all those negative feelings... i'm learning en still trying tho... and i've promised myself, i wont give up coz i know i can do it... not that i'm strong enuf... it is bcoz i know i have ppl who support me... (so thankful for them...) ^^

well, i guess i shud stop here... it's 1.48am now... my lovely assignments have been waiting for me.... so i gtg.... catch ya later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEs..!!! absolutely yes. You can do it. I m always here to support you. Jia you...

NoPhEE!!! said...

i thought i gonna say, "hfff.... bo huat gw ama lu!!"... lol ^0^
thx for the support... ^^