Thursday, May 17, 2007

when there's nothing wrong

hey... it's me again...
at the state where all i can do is juz thinkin there's sumfin wrong with me...
sumfin wrong with my life.... but then found out there's nothing wrong...
weird huh?!

i couldn't find peace of mind... dunno why...
even talking to ppl doesnt make me feel any better...
is it the time for me to keep quiet??
or would this quietness harm me??
you know what i mean??
when u started to keep quiet, you'll keep on talkin to yourself... and when your heart and mind arent in a good condition, i guess your thoughts can harm you...

(sigh).... well, i dunno...
is it juz the weather?? btw, it's raining today!! ^^
oz needs rain badly!! everything was wet, everything was beautiful, except the weather...
hahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tuh kan... mulai suka mikir yang aneh aneh lagi... ck..ck...ck... (sigh)