Sunday, May 20, 2007

where are you??

where were you when i needed u??
i asked..
why cant i see u??
why cant i hear u??
one more time i asked...

then...
i turned to myself...
looked at the image in the mirror...
asked myself...
where were u when they needed u??
were u there??
and what did u do when they tried to approach u??

then tears juz fell down...
my eyes were opened wide...
my mind was cleared...
my heart mended...

i asked myself....
what have i done??
why did i build such a high wall juz to protect myself from your love??
why did i hurt myself juz to find out that it hurts you too, even more??
why did i do all that??

everything is clear to me now...
that you are always there...
and that love that you've given me is always there...
and you are still the same...
nothing has changed...
apart from myself...



Light gives of itself freely, filling all available space. It does not seek anything in return; it asks not whether you are friend or foe. It gives of itself and is not thereby diminished. --Michael Strassfeld

No comments: