Thursday, May 24, 2007

fighting...

have u ever fight with sumone??
i bet everyone has... and of course i have...
but so far, the fight that i consider as the hardest fight is the one against myself...
i bet u've had one too....
the fight which can has the same winner and loser... ourselves..
sumtimes it's easier juz to let the bad side wins...
and sumtimes even tho the good side wins, i'll still feel as if i'm a loser...

(sigh).. nothing much to write about...
juz wanna encourage all of us to keep the spirit up
and let our good side win the fight... ^_^

2 comments:

Windra Swastika said...

Vy, aku mau quote "I share my thoughts and my everyday life... so that i can learn from you... and you can learn from me... coz life is all about learning..." buat my (first) preaching di Youth Bethany this evening... Boleh kan ya?

NoPhEE!!! said...

boleh2 ^_^ silakan....
org aq nge-link dari kamu aja ga minta ijin dulu kok... hehehe :p jadi ga enak...