Friday, August 04, 2006

...

hmm... mo nulis apa ya kali ini...
i dont really have anythin to write...
well, i have a lot of things to tell bout my day today...
but i juz dont really wanna talk about it...
it's not that it's been a bad day, not at all...
i'm juz tired... i need sumone to talk to....
but i dont wanna talk.... weird huh?! :p

well... it's been a long day for me...
i slept at 2am this morning, and woke up at 7am...
had a class at 8.30am... finished at 12.30pm...
then i met my friend in the city, then we were planning to have lunch..
but my housemate asked me to help her to find sum rocks for her assignment...
so, off we go to Port Melbourne... i was soooo hungry by then...
we quickly found the rocks... then went home.... then i cooked the lunch...
and we had lunch at 2pm!!! i was soooooo soooo hungry... so i at pretty fast.... :p
after that, i had promised my friend to bake a cake.... so after lunch, i baked a chocolate cake... the final product taste quite good, but it's shape is unidentified... :p couldnt explain it.... it's broken into 4 pieces.. LoL... dunno how that can happen.... i wasnt there....

Btw, i made sum new friends today... during PeKa there were 3 new members of ICM... they are all boys... (hmmm...) hehehe :p
im asked to share my experience with ICM, so there i was... talking bout how i ended up joining this organisation.... (i will never regret it... i've learnt so many things there...)
After PeKa, i walked home wif my friends.... passing degraves lane... i like it... ^_^
on of my favourite spot in the city... it's juz so classy....
then i got home, talked to my housemates... ring my mum.. talked about 2 hrs... she told me bout the flowers in the garden.... she loves flowers and gardening.... and her favourite at the moment is the "9 o'clock" flower... it's called so, becoz it's only bloom at 9am... i think it's so cool!! how can a flower tell that it's 9 o'clock and it has to bloom?! isnt it amazing?? (anyway, it's been my mum's dream to have the flower in her own garden... it's her dream since she was a little girl... and the dream has come true!!!)

hmmm... then, after a while... i did nothin.... juz online.... tokin to sum friends.... then my neighbour rang me... asked me to join them to play cards... it's different kind of cards... called "BANG!"... it's fun!! LoL ^_^ the guys are funny and friendly... ^_^

anyway, i've gotta go to bed now.... good nite everyone...
have a good nite sleep and sweet dream... ^_^

No comments: