Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My letter to God...

Dear God,

It's me again.... Your daughter...
It's me again... who like to call U in the middle of the nite...
It's me... who often forget about You...

God....
Juz wanna thank You for today....
You've given me such a wonderful day...
The sun shine brightly...
The birds sang beautifully...
and (again!!) it's all make me can't stop smiling!!! :))

You r so wonderful....
and i know U love me so much....
thx for Your patience and Your undying love...
I juz want You to know, how much i appreciate it...
even sumtimes i forgot all about it...
even sumtimes i can be so annoying to You....
even sumtimes i make u sad...
I'm trying... I'm trying Father.... and I will keep trying
to put a smile on your face...

nb: God... this morning, i've juz thought about sumthing...
i wondered, how does Your laughter sound like... hopefully i can hear it one day....
hopefully, i can be the one who make U laugh ^_^

No comments: