Saturday, March 31, 2007

24 hours...

For me, 24 hours in a day is not enuf...
Today's been a long day for me... guess what?! i didn't realise that tomorrow is sunday, till my housemate told me so... i guess, i need a rest... too bz today....
I've tried my best to allocate my time... for study... for church... for family.. for friends... and for those who are special to me... but, it seemed that i havent been doing a good job...
Sometimes, i want to be in more than one place at the same time... i wanted to be with my friends, but also wanted to be with my family (which is imposible).... i really tried my best to give my time for my friends, for those who i cared about... but... am i wrong if i ask sumtime for myself?? I need sumtime for me.... i need my "novy time"... lately, i felt a bit exhausted... apart from my lack of sleep, i think the other reason is the lack of my "novy time"... hehehe :p

anyway, basically, i juz wanted to say sorry to my friends and to whom i care about if i can't spend enuf time wif u guys... i've tried my best tho... that's why i said 24 hours in a day is not enuf... if i could, i would choose to spend my whole time wif you....

No comments: