Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hold on to Him

Wahhh.... dah lama bgt ya gw ga pernah nge-post lagi di blog ini....
aniwei, pagi ini, sumhow gw kepikiran one thing pas lagi renungan, en kepengen banget bagiin lwt blog ini... :)

Simple sih...
A question popped up in my mind...
"What would you hold on to when u lose everything?"

I know when I'm upset,
I have friends who would comfort me...
But when u lose those friends...
What would u hold on to?

Ok, I still got my family...
But they arent goin to live forever, are they?
So, when they're gone, what would u hold on to?

Some people hold on to their wealth,
or their health,
or their carrier...
or their love ones....
But all of those come from this world...
and nothing in this world is eternal...

So, when this question popped up in my head,
I know there's only one answer...
I would hold on to Him... hold on to Jesus...
The everlasting God and King...

Hopefully, you would choose to let go all things you've got in this world
and start to hold on to Him too!

No comments: