Thursday, November 23, 2006

last night in melb..

hey everyone... it's gonna be the last night for me in melbourne for this year....
i'll go back to indo tmrw.. and will be back next february... yea.. it's gonna be a very long holiday for me.. 3 months!!! hopefully, i'll be fruitful in indo.... do sumfin useful back home... of course i'm gonna miss ya all... i'm gonna miss my independence... my friends... and the sea breeze of melbourne...

today, i spent the whole day outside... meet up wif my friends... photos taking around city... italian lunch... gelati after lunch... max brenner for dinner... hahaha... i spoilt my self too much... coz i know, i wont be able to enjoy such food in indo... but i'm sure, i wont miss those food much, coz indo has so many kinds of food to be explored... so, indo.. jakarta.. i'm comiiiinggg!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

No comments: