Thursday, October 26, 2006

my happy dream...

I'd like to keep a record of my dream... coz i dont usually dreaming in my sleep... and this particular dream that i'm about to write is one of the happy ones...

Last nite i slept very2 early... i think it was about 6.30pm... and then i woke up at 4am in the morning... what a long sleep!!! (i woke up in between tho)... i was dreaming about going back to indo... i dreamt that i was in indo already... got off of the plane, then went straight to the mall wif my best friends... having bubble tea... then, went for a dinner wif my family... having a happy convo and chit-chatting about all my school stuffs and friends in melbourne.... having jokes... i remembered that i was so happy!!! that i laugh in my sleep... (coz i was woken up by my own laugh... then i continued my dream... funny isnt it??? coz it felt so real!!!)... then, in my dream, my mum asked me where my return ticket and pasport is... then, suddenly i realised, i dont have my pasport wif me.... then i started to think back, how come i passed all the custom officers in the airport... this cant be rite... then, my brain juz tell me.... "You idiot!! it's juz a dream!!!" and i woke up, still looking for my pasport... and really realised that it was juz a happy dream of mine... :( i wish it's true... dont have to go thru this exams time.... hated it a lot!!! cant believe i have to go thru this time every year!!!

anyway... after that dream, i woke up and do sumfin... try to study, but couldnt be bothered... still so sleepy (after those hours of sleep?!)... then, i went online and chat wif few friends who still awake around that time... then i went to sleep again coz i got a lil bit of headache.... and guess what?! i dreamt again!!! this time, still involving my family, and also some of my melbourne friends... it was a funny dream.... in my dream, the distance btw, melbourne and malaysia was juz 2hours drive by car... hahaha ^0^ (so impossible!!!) in my dream, i was woken up in a strange place... looks like a dorm and felt like my own house.... i felt comfortable there, but i know it's not my house.... then, there was a convo btw mum n my sis, Linda said she wanted to stay in a dorm and study in Malaysia.... (what?!) becoz of that convo, i realised for the 2nd time that i was dreaming... coz this cant be real!!! Linda would never ask to study overseas... these dreams are so wrong!!! but at least they gave me a lil bit of happiness... even tho it's all juz a dream.... LoL ^0^

No comments: