Monday, October 30, 2006

attitude...

Today... it seems like everything that i read, told me to change my attitude...
i'm not quite sure what attitude is, so i opened up my Oxford Learner's Pocket Dictionary... and i found that attitude means the way of thinking or behaving...
Hmm.... juz thinkin.... and letting that definition sink in to my mind... maybe that's what i need...
a change or maybe changes on my attitude... change my way of thinking or behaving or maybe both!!

Lately, i've been feeling unsatisfied wif my life... i juz felt there's sumthing wrong, sumfin is missing... i got an email that told me that a change starts from the inside... totally agree wif that... maybe there's nothing wrong with my life.. it's juz me!! maybe what i need is only to change my way of thinking... try to see things differently... be positive... look at the bright side... and also change sum of my bad behaviour... be on time... never leave everything to the last minute... don't stress out easily... sumtimes what i need is juz to let life flows...
All of that starts from the inside.... from our mind... from our heart... believe it or not, our mind is the centre of (almost) everything and it controls most of our decisions and what we did in our lives... and with a good and pure heart... i believe, we can change our lives to be better or i will say we can change the way we live our lives... make it better and more positive... it's all started from us... from you... from me... from the inside!!! mind and heart...

No comments: