Sunday, April 23, 2006

Am I Lucky?? (yesss...)

hey... juz feel like sending a posting about sumthing that i've been wanted to write but neva really in the mood... and now, dunno why, i think it's the rite moment...

I think we all have felt that we're not lucky enuf, at least once in our lives...
well, that's wots happen to me few times when i was at the low point of my life...
but.... i'm so lucky... that i'm surrounded by ppl who always remind me how lucky i'm...

firstly is my mum... when i started to winge and winge and winge...
she'll listen to me patiently... and will give an advice which makes me feel better...
once, i told her that i'm so unlucky... on that day, i have been thru a lot of bad things...
(but, when i look back and think about that time, it wasn't that bad... it could be worst...)
anyway.... continuing my story... then my mum said sumthing that made me realise how lucky i am... she said... "so, dont u feel that u're lucky??"... and suddenly, i juz couldnt say anything...
she didnt told me not to winge (coz it's good for my emotional health... :p)... but, by saying that sentence... she reminded me... it's like she's saying that "my girl, u r lucky... and i dont care how u feel... how bad is your mood at that moment... i'll be there for u.... i'm here for u... isn't that enuf for u??"... i realise i'm soooooooooo lucky!!!!
there has been alot of blessings that i've got in my life... i still have my family... i can still breath... i can see... i can speak... i can type this msg... i can do anything that i wanted... i'm free... (i dont wanna sound so religious... but the luckiest thing in my life is that i have God who loves me the way i am... who always there...)

next thing... i have friends who want to accept me the way i am...
they r always there for me... when i'm down.... there's always sumbody who supports me...
and again... i will say that i'm so lucky to have all of this in my life...

few days ago, one of my friends asked me... he asked what presents i got for my bday...
i told him... i didnt get any of the things that he called as 'presents'... but... i get everything that i needed... and it's more than a 'present'... it's more than anything... wot can i ask for more??? on my bday, i got retreat as a present... i got new friends as a present... i got God's blessings, i got messages from my friends (means they remember me n my bday)... i got a phone call on my mobile in the morning from my family (they dont usually ring me to mobile... expensive :p)... the most important present is that i got LOVE... it's more that anything... coz i can't buy love... and it will last forever... coz love will last for eternity... thank you for everything... for all of u who has read this.... my msg for u... when u feel that u r unlucky... always remember that u r luckier than wot u think... ^_^

No comments: