Saturday, April 22, 2006

my retreat story....

hey!! i wanna share my experiences that i got from the retreat few days ago....
so, here's the story....

It was 14 April... and i couldnt sleep... coz i was to excited to go to the retreat and of course because it's also my b'day... anyway... finally i managed to sleep at 2.30am... and then i had to wake up by 7am (luckily, my friend rang me to wake me up-thx Harph ^^)... had shower... had breakie... then go to level 8 to see Imel n the others.... there i met Novi and Iin... by 8am, we off to the church where we usually have our fellowship... then... i met lotsa new friends from Brisbane... i juz couldnt stop talking... i was too excited... even tho i was so tired....

anyway... after everyone is there... we started to march to Eildon... there were 11 cars if i'm not mistaken... and heaps of ppl...

i was planning to sleep in the car... it took 2hrs drive to get there... so i'll give me enuf time to sleep.... but i couldnt... my eyes juz doesnt wanna shut.... and i'm glad that i didnt sleep coz the view was incredible.... it reminds me to Puncak... but it was much better... much more beutiful...


i like nature so much... maybe that's why it's a refreshment for me.... esp. coz where i live now, i wont be able to see view like that.... i can only see buildings and street lights.... that's why i'm so happy to see the view... there are sum cattles and vineyards too on the side of the road.... it's so country!!


ummm sorry... i'm out of track... (hehhee... too excited tokin bout the view) :p
btw, i hv a picture of sum ppl that i met during the retreat.... hv a look...


It was raining, but everyone were so excited... they were posing under the colourful umbrella and cant standing still coz it was so windy and cold... wakakaka ^0^

No comments: