Thursday, April 20, 2006

tired...

hhfff... so tired today... guess it's carried on from the retreat....
since the retreat, i haven't hv a good nite sleep... didnt sleep long enough...
i know i'm tired and need to sleep, but my body juz doesnt wanna sleep...
i always find sumfin to do... and lately, i cannot sleep before i tok to somebody...
every nite, i always ring sumbody before i go to bed... anyone... can be my mum or my friends...

btw, i've juz cumback from Coles.... i went there juz to get a can of apricot nectar (for the cake i wanna make) but then, i couldnt help myself.... i bought more things than wot i was planning to buy.... oh well... i was hungry... hehehehe :p

it's showering outside... and so windy...
and before i went to coles, my housemate (Melanie) asked me to be her model....
(btw, she's studying photography in RMIT...) i couldnt say no... so, we went to Vic Mart and i had to squat at the side of the road... and wot i can tell u is... that it was FREEZING!!!

umm... wot else can i tell u??? i think that's all for now... i'm so hungry and cant think and type anymore..... i ran out of energy... (>_<) :p

No comments: