Wednesday, April 12, 2006

bored....

hey... it's me again... still at uni... waiting for my next tutorial....
it's gonna be a long day for me... start at 9am and finish at 8pm.... :(

dunno wot to say....
oh!!! juz remember sumfin...
yesterday.. i finally bought the mp3 player that i've always wanted....
its a "black creative nano zen plus"!!!


I have thought to buy it since last year... but i'm not sure which type or colour that i wanted...
after a long discussion wif my cousin (koko) and my friends.... i still wasnt sure yet....
But i really need it... coz i wanna use it for voice recording....
The more i think about it, the more i get confused and stressed....
and finally it's come to the point where my koko said... "Nov, it's juz an mp3.... juz pick one, and buy one... dont think to much about it..." Hmm... it really made me realise that i was stressing to much bout a little thing.... and it affects almost every aspects in my life at that moment....
anyway, so i decided to pick one and buy it straight away yesterday... it feels so good....
coz i finally get wot i wanted... and the most important thing is that i finally be able to decide.... MAKING a DECISION and taking a RISK.... thats wot it's all about.... (i guess...)

I dunno since when.... i'm juz too scared to make a quick decision and taking risks...
it can take me ages to decide on buying sumthing that i know i really like... and it can ended up not buying it at all.... for example a parfume from the body shop.... i really like sum scents... and i couldnt decide which one i should pick.... and until now i havent picked one....
i have a reason for this tho... for me, perfume is sumthing that is really personal....
i want it to express my personality.... that's why i'm so careful in choosing it...

anyway, that's about me and my problems.... :p
wanna say sumthing too? pls post your comment in the comment box provided.... thx.... ^_^

No comments: