Thursday, April 06, 2006

I've had a bad day...

Ihhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sebel... sebel....sebel.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bego bgt sih gw!!!!!

Pernah ga sih?! Dalam satu hari ngerasa itu adalah a good day... and suddenly... juz becoz u forgot to validate your ticket, all of a sudden it turns to a very22222 BAD day!!!!
Wot i hate most is that i can not blame anyone, coz it's my own fault!!!
WOt on earth was on my mind??!!! how come i forgot??!!!
n how come that guy came to me and check my ticket at the exact time when i forgot to validate it??!!! where were you when i have a validated ticket??!!! DAMN!!!

now... i dunno wot's gonna happen to me.... juz have to wait and see... and prepare sum money.... (to pay the fine....) T_T hiks...

No comments: