Saturday, April 29, 2006

God's TooLs...

Hey2!! i can't hardly wait to tell u this story....
Guess who i met last nite?? His name is Richard... he's one of the guys who has been in ICM (Indonesian Campus Ministry) since the 1st time ICM exists...
Well, i dunno him at the 1st time... for me, he was juz a stranger....
then, we started a conversation.... then... i found out sumthing that's really important!!! (for me anyway)
He told me that he works for IDP Jakarta... juz for your information, IDP is an organisation that organised my transference from Curtin Uni (Perth) to Melbourne Uni (Melbourne)....
I was like.. wot??!!! really??!!
And guess wot??!!
Suddenly, from a stranger, he became sumbody that i believe God has used to complete His plan... coz he's the guy who fought and tried to keep me and Tara (my friend who's also transferred to Melb) in the list... he told me that in the meeting, there were 3 guys who adviced him to leave my case... (coz my case was so complicated that it wasnt worth enuf to be fought for :p)... but sumhow... he kept it and fought for it... if he didnt take the decision to keep my case... i wont be here now... so i believe... that it's part of God's plan for my life...

I used to be asking myself and God... have i disobeyed Him by following my own will to move to Melbourne??? but... now i know and believe.... that it is part of His plan... if this is not His plan, i dont think i would be able to be transferred...


PS: Thanks for Richard, Gama, en Ci April... you guys have changed my life... ^_^
For Tara, dont ever regret wot u have done... juz move on... live your life to the max and keep believing in Him... Hopefully, u also believe that this pathway of our lives has been planned by Him...

No comments: