Wednesday, April 05, 2006

....

I've juz got home.... tonite is so windy and cold outside... it's not winter yet and i can't stand the cold already... how will i cope with the winter in Melbourne??!!!

Anyway... i woke up late this morning... hahaha... it's my 1st time in Melbourne... so practically, i missed 1 of my lecture tday... fortunately, it wasnt very important... juz sum IT stuff.... i guess i'm gonna be late more often from now on.... :p

Yesterday... i spent most of my afternoon talking to my friend in indo on the phone.... and now.... i dunno wot to do... it doesnt mean i dun have anything to do... i juz dont wanna do it... i sort of losing my purpose... i dunno why i chose to move to this place.... i dunno why i'm taking this course... i dunno why i'm here??!!! have u ever been in my situation?? where u think that it's not really wot ur heart tells u.... but u still keep go on.... coz u juz cant really turn back anymore...

hfff... i dunno.... my life seems more complicated than it's ever been... i sort of running out of time now... i cant find peace anymore.... i need peace... i need a break... i need sumthing.... but i dunno wot that is... it's the "shadow" in my dream...

No comments: