Wednesday, April 12, 2006

English...

Hey! I'm at uni now... finished my lecture half an hr earlier.... so i thought why don't i write down sumthing on my blog... ^^

Firstly, i wanna say sorry to ppl who's have a look at my blog and dissapointed coz u cant understand it... i know i should've write it in english.... but sumtimes i juz couldnt find the right word in english... then, i started to write in indo... but from now on.... i will try harder to write more in english for u ppl!!! ^^

anyway.... i can't wait for the holiday.... it's 2days to go!!!!
alsoo cant wait for the retreat.... i'll go to (ummm... forgot wot it's called :p), it's sumwhere out of the city... i need a break from the city's bz-ness.... :p

ok, i gtg now.... my next lec will start in 5 minutes... cya!!! ^^

No comments: