Monday, September 11, 2006

about today...

about today...

if i say, nothing much has happened...
i tell u a lie...
today, a lot of things have happened in my life...
it's all happened yesterday as well..
i was juz too bz to realise it...

today...
the sun rose from the east and
set in the west.... it was beautiful...
today...
as i walked to uni this morning...
i heard the birds sing "Good morning, Novy" song... ^_^
today...
as i walked out from the apartment...
the morning breeze greeted me... to say "Hello!"

Believe it or not...
all those things happen everyday...
it's juz the matter of whether i was to bz with myself or not...
coz i realise... when i give a lil bit of my time
juz to stop and listen and to feel my surroundings...
and to say hello to them...
and to thank God for all of those wonderful things...
and to decide that I'm going to live my life today with a positive attitude...
all those "miracles" will come to me...
everyday...
juz like today.....

No comments: